The Marketable Skills Achievement Award is a sequence of courses that allows students to obtain high in-demand skills or improve their current skills. The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Certificate prepares students for Office Administrate (help desk) positions in a Microsoft domain environment. The Marketable Skills Achievement Awards are embedded into A.A.S. and / or Certificate program plans. Upon completion of the series of courses, contact your Workforce faculty Program Coordinator to ensure that your award is included on your transcript and receive advising regarding the benefits of continued training to pursue the A.A.S.
Certificate of Completion Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) (2742)
* Prerequisite: Students with fewer than 25 wpm must take POFT 1329.
All Microsoft application classes include testing fee for Microsoft User Specialist certification.
CIP Code: 52.0401
Major Code: MOSP
In accordance with these requirements we are providing the following information:
1. Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) codes
2. On-time graduation rates
3. Cost of the program to include books and fees
4. Placement rate for students completing the program
5. Median loan debt incurred by students who have completed the program
The information provided is the best available and represents data for one year.